Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Gouda Cheese:
We are a modern Freeze-Drying Unit Producing variety of Freeze-Dried Dairy products which include Freeze Dried Process Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Gouda Cheese, Feta Cheese, Paneer, Soya Paneer (Tofu) etc.
We use the best quality branded products and process them in our modern facility under most hygienic conditions. Our products are the best in quality, taste, aroma, rehydration and meet all standards of international levels.
Gouda cheese is a sweet, creamy, yellow cow’s milk cheese originating from the Netherlands. It is one of the most popular cheeses worldwide. The name is used today as a general term for numerous similar cheeses produced in the traditional Dutch manner.
It melts beautifully, making it an excellent ingredient for soups, sandwiches, and pasta dishes. If you’re looking to elevate your regular weekly meals, you can always count on Gouda. It has the power to upgrade classics like mac and cheese and grilled cheese into mouthwatering masterpieces. Gouda cheese also provides calcium that benefits bones, muscles, blood, nerves, and heart health. It can be paired with wine, bread, or other cheeses on a platter.
Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Gouda Cheese is available in the following variants.
|Standard Packing||Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Grated Gouda Cheese packed in PET Bottle|
Large Size Packings, B2B enquiries, Private Labeling available on request.
Benefits of Freeze-Dried Gouda Cheese:
- Fresh Gouda Cheese has a very limited shelf life. We must keep in in the Refrigerator all the time and even then, it will lose its original taste and flavour.
- Freeze Dried Gouda Cheese has unlimited shelf life if not exposed to moisture. And most importantly not required to be stored in Refrigerator.
- After freeze-dried foods are re-hydrated, it is comparable to Gouda Cheese you might Replace in the freezer section of your grocery store. Since freeze-dried Gouda Cheese re-hydrates well and tastes much like fresh Gouda Cheese, they enable the meals you create to taste much like those you create using fresh cheese.
- Fresh appearance.Freeze-dried Gouda Cheese is first flash frozen and then have the moisture removed so it maintains much of their original shape, texture, and appearance, taste and aroma.
- Fresh taste.Freeze-dried Gouda Cheese is not dried via heat processing, so it retains more of the aroma and flavor of the original food. The freeze-drying process also maintains most of the original food’s nutritional content. Freeze-drying simply removes the water, not the flavor.
- Low storage weight.Freeze-dried Gouda Cheese has approximately 95 percent of its water removed, resulting in foods that typically weigh 90 percent less than the original weight. The freeze-drying process results in foods that are exceptionally light. This makes the food easy to package, transport, and store. For this reason, freeze-dried foods are excellent for your camping and backpacking trips and even in your 72-hour emergency kit.
How to rehydrate Freeze-Dried Gouda Cheese:
1. Empty the required content of Gouda Cheese Flakes in a bigger size strainer.
2. Take a bowl and fill it with warm water.
3. Dip the strainer in the bowl for about 10 minutes.
4. Take the strainer out and drain allow it to drain excess water.
5. Your Gouda Cheese is rehydrated and ready to use. Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Alternatively, Method 2
- Take a Zip Lock bag.
- Empty required quantity of Gouda Cheese flakes in the bag.
- Fill the bag with Drinking water and zip lock the bag.
- Squeeze the bag between your palms for five minutes.
- Open one side of the lock and empty the entire water from the Zip Lock bag.
- Your Gouda Cheese is rehydrated and is ready to be served.
Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Use of Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Gouda Cheese:
Our Gouda-type Cheese can be used across various applications, including seasoning blends, snack foods, baked goods, soups, and sauces for pasta, potatoes, entrees, and more. Our Gouda cheese’s familiar qualities, most importantly its flavor profile that consumers know and love.
Disclaimer: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Physician advice must be taken in the case of infants, pregnancy, or lactating mothers.
There are no reviews yet.