Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Goat Milk Powder:
We are a modern Freeze-Drying Unit processing Fresh Goat Milk to make Freeze Dried Goat Milk Powder. Fresh nutrition rich Goat Milk is sourced from Deep Deserts of Rajasthan from most reliable sources. It is first tested in the Laboratory and then pasteurized. The Fresh Goat Milk is then Freeze Dried in our modern Freeze-Drying Facility under most hygienic conditions and nutrition rich quality products.
Nutra Vita Goat Milk is packed in Airtight, Food Grade BPA free reusable PET Bottles and sealed by induction machine to ensure moisture protection.
We also provide Goat Milk Powder in Capsule which can easily be swallowed for those who do not prefer to drink milk but wish to derive health benefits.
Currently our available standard packings are:
Goat Milk Powder Goat Milk Powder Capsules
SKU Grams SKU No. of Capsules
1030P-100 100 gms. 1030P-Cap-100 100 Capsules
1030P-200 200 gms 1030P-Cap-250 250 Capsules
1029P-500 500 gms Each Capsule contains 500mg of Goat Milk Powder
Bulk Packing and B2B supplies, including private labeling facility available.
Benefits of Goat Milk:
- The smaller fat globules in goat milk lead to a smaller and softer curd. That is because it enables digestive enzymes to break it down more rapidly. It also has higher levels of short and medium-chain fatty acids. As a result, it renders a faster and easier digestion process.
- The presence of sugar in milk is called lactose. Lactose intolerance causes mild to extreme discomfort. Goat milk has less lactose than cow milk, making it a better option for people with mild lactose sensitivity.
- Alpha S-1 Casein commonly causes milk allergy. It is a physical reaction to one or more of the proteins within the milk. However, there have been cases where people allergic to cow milk have tolerated raw goat milk as a substitute.
- A healthy weight lowers the risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Furthermore, it also prevents the chance of contracting cancer. Compared to other milk types, goat milk has more calories per serving. However, it has a similar nutritional profile to cow’s milk. Therefore, the extra calories lead to a healthy weight gain.
- Astudy suggests that you can use goat milk as an alternative to cow’s milk for rehabilitating undernourished children. So, if you are underweight and aiming to gain weight healthily, you should consume goat milk.
- Dengue fever’s significant complications are selenium deficiency and a drop in blood platelet count. However, researchsuggests goat milk may help treat dengue patients by increasing blood platelets. That is because selenium is its main component. In addition, it also helps with the digestive and metabolic utilization of various minerals present in the body.
- Goat milk has a good amount of A2 casein. For example, 100ml of goat milk contains about 3.6 grams of A2 casein. A2 casein has high protein levels, just like human breast milk. Therefore, it prevents inflammatory diseases of colitis and irritable bowel syndrome. Usually, babies are given goat milk as the first source of protein after breastfeeding. That makes them less prone to milk allergies than cow’s milk.
- Arteriosclerosis is a condition where the arteries carrying oxygen and nutrients to and fro the heart and body become thick and stiff. As a result, it restricts blood flow to your organs and tissues.
- According to astudy, goat milk has a limited amount of xanthine oxidase, an enzyme required to produce uric acid. Xanthine oxidase may cause heart issues on reaching the bloodstream. Hence, less quantity of this enzyme is essential to avoid Arteriosclerosis risk.
- An adequate amount of insulin helps balance your blood glucose levels. It also restores the leftover glucose in your liver when your bloodstream has excess glucose. According toresearch, goat milk prevents insulin resistance. Insulin resistance increases blood sugar levels in the body. As a result, it can eventually lead to type 2 diabetes. It is more problematic because it typically has no symptoms.
- As per a study, goat milk may cause an increase in the biliary secretion of cholesterol. In addition, it leads to a decrease in plasma cholesterol concentration. Moreover, goat milk consumption decreases plasma triglyceride concentration. As a result, it positively affects lipid metabolism, like that of olive oil (standard diet). Lipid metabolism synthesizes and degrades lipids in cells. It is also involved in the construction of cell membranes.
- People with problems like high blood cholesterol should have goat milk. It may help reduce cholesterol levels in the arteries and gall bladder.
- Goat milk is rich in calcium, iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. Our bodies easily digest and absorb these minerals. As a result, goat milk helps treat nutritional deficiencies such as bone demineralization. It also fixes iron and magnesium deficiency. It further enhances the ability of the body to use iron. Goat milk boosts the formation of RBCs too. Therefore, patients suffering from anemia, mal-absorption issues, or osteoporosis should consume goat milk.
Disclaimer: This is not a substitute to mother’s milk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Physician advice must be taken in the case of infants, pregnancy, or lactating mothers.
There are no reviews yet.