Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Feta Tofu (Soya Paneer):
We are a modern Freeze-Drying Unit Producing variety of Freeze-Dried Dairy products which include Freeze Dried Process Feta Cheese, Mozzarella Feta Cheese, Cheddar Feta Cheese, Parmesan Feta Cheese, Gouda Feta Cheese, Feta Feta Cheese, Paneer, Soya Paneer (Tofu) etc.
We use the best quality branded products and process them in our modern facility under most hygienic conditions. Our products are the best in quality, taste, aroma, rehydration and meet all standards of international levels.
Tofu, which originated in China, is made of condensed?soy milk?that?s pressed into solid white blocks in a process similar to cheese making. Nigari, a mineral-rich coagulant that?s left over after salt is extracted from seawater, is used to help tofu solidify and keep its form.
Tofu is high in protein and contains all the?essential amino acids?your body needs. It also provides fats, carbs, and a wide variety of vitamins and minerals.
Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Tofu is available in the following variants.
|Standard Packing||Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Tofu Cubes packed in PET Bottle||Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Tofu Powder packed in PET Bottle|
How to rehydrate Tofu:
How to rehydrate Freeze-Dried TOFU: (Powder is not required to be rehydrated)
1. ?Empty the required content of Tofu Cubes in a bigger size strainer.
2. Take a bowl and fill it with warm water.
3. Dip the strainer in the bowl for about 10 minutes.
4. Take the strainer out and drain allow it to drain excess water.
5. Your Cheese is rehydrated and ready to use. Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Alternatively, Method 2
- Take a Zip Lock bag.
- Empty required quantity of Tofu cubes in the bag.
- Fill the bag with Drinking water and zip lock the bag.
- Squeeze the bag between your palms for five minutes.
- Open one side of the lock and empty the entire water from the Zip Lock bag.
- Your Cheese is rehydrated and is ready to be served.
Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Tofu can be eaten raw, and so cooking it is completely optional and is mostly done for texture or to bind the sauce to the tofu. You can pan-sear the sides and add it to a colorful stir-fry or deep-fry it and coat it in a savory and sweet sauce.
Disclaimer:?This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Physician advice must be taken in the case of infants, pregnancy, or lactating mothers.