Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Cheese:
We are a modern Freeze-Drying Unit Producing variety of Freeze-Dried Dairy products which include Freeze Dried Process Cheese, Mozzarella Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Gouda Cheese, Feta Cheese, Paneer, Soya Paneer (Tofu) etc.
We use the best quality branded products and process them in our modern facility under most hygienic conditions. Our products are the best in quality, taste, aroma, rehydration and meet all standards of international levels.
Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Cheese is available in the following variants.
|Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Grated Cheese packed in PET Bottle
|Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Cheese in cubes form (10cmx10cm) packed in PET Bottle
|Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Cheese powder packed in PET Bottle
Large Size Packings, B2B enquiries, Private Labeling available on request.
Benefits of Freeze-Dried Cheese:
- Fresh Cheese has a very limited shelf life. We have to keep in in the Refrigerator all the time and even then, it will lose its original taste and flavour.
- Freeze Dried Cheese has unlimited shelf life if not exposed to moisture. And most importantly not required to be stored in Refrigerator.
- After freeze-dried foods are re-hydrated, it is comparable to cheese you might Replace in the freezer section of your grocery store. Since freeze-dried cheese re-hydrate well and taste much like fresh cheese, they enable the meals you create to taste much like those you create using fresh foods.
- Fresh appearance.Freeze-dried cheese are first flash frozen and then have the moisture removed so it maintains much of their original shape, texture, and appearance, taste and aroma.
- Fresh taste.Freeze-dried cheese is not dried via heat processing, so it retains more of the aroma and flavor of the original food. The freeze-drying process also maintains most of the original food?s nutritional content. Freeze-drying simply removes the water, not the flavor.
- Low storage weight.Freeze-dried Cheese has approximately 95 percent of their water removed, resulting in foods that typically weigh 90 percent less than the original weight. The freeze-drying process results in foods that are exceptionally light. This makes the food easy to package, transport, and store. For this reason, freeze-dried foods are excellent for your camping and backpacking trips and even in your 72-hour emergency kit.
How to rehydrate Freeze-Dried Cheese: (Powder is not required to be rehydrated)
1. ?Empty the required content of Cheese Flakes or Cubes in a bigger size strainer.
2. Take a bowl and fill it with warm water.
3. Dip the strainer in the bowl for about 10 minutes.
4. Take the strainer out and drain allow it to drain excess water.
5. Your Cheese is rehydrated and ready to use. Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Alternatively, Method 2
- Take a Zip Lock bag.
- Empty required quantity of cheese flakes or cubes in the bag.
- Fill the bag with Drinking water and zip lock the bag.
- Squeeze the bag between your palms for five minutes.
- Open one side of the lock and empty the entire water from the Zip Lock bag.
- Your Cheese is rehydrated and is ready to be served.
Shove it in the Refrigerator for later use.
Use of Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Cheese Powder:
It can be used as a powder to?sprinkle on snacks, sandwiches, and soups, or you can prepare it as a cheese sauce to add to many other recipes. You can add a little zing to your salad dressing by mixing a small amount in right before you add it to your salad. Cheese Powder is an ideal topping on your salad, Pizza, Uthappa, Dosa etc.
Disclaimer:?This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Physician advice must be taken in the case of infants, pregnancy, or lactating mothers.