Paneer has become very common in our homes in last decade. With the change in food habits Paneer has been extensively used. Fresh Paneer from reputed Producers are available off the shelf in Super Stores but it is required to be stored in Refrigerator which means hike in your electricity bills because of use of expensive electricity.
We Freeze Dry Paneer and thereby remove moisture out of it. This Freeze Dried Paneer has many advantages.
1. It is not required to be kept in refrigerator. Can be stored in a Cool Dry place.
2. Freeze Dried Foods is a special technique where all nutrients, vitamins and minerals are preserved and taste,
aroma and flavour are maintained.
3. Freeze Dried Foods can easily be rehydrated by adding warm water
4. Since moisture is removed it becomes very light in weight and very convenient for traveling because of light
weight, no need to refrigerate, and can be directly consumed like snacks.
5. It is available in Flakes (grated), Cubes and Powder form. Which can be used for different purposes. Cooking
vegetables, or preparing soup or sprinkling it on the cooked dishes.
6. It is ideal for working home makers because of its variety of use because it is convenient, lightweight and can be
stored without the fear of limited shelf life.
No Need to Refrigerate, Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture. The product will last for years.