Mozzarella is a southern italian Cheese has a milky sweetness and is great on Pizza, Tomato salad, Potato croquettes, Enchiladas, Cream Sauce etc. Mozzarella also known as Pizza Cheese has become very common in our homes in last decade. With the change in food habits Cheese has been extensively used. Fresh Cheese from reputed Producers are available off the shelf in Super Stores but it is required to be stored in Refrigerator which means use of expensive electricity.
We Freeze Dry Processed Cheese and thereby remove moisture out of it. This FD Cheese has many advantages.
- It is not required to be kept in refrigerator. Can be stored in a Cool Dry place.
- Freeze Dried Foods is a special technique where all nutrients, vitamins and minerals are preserved and taste, aroma and flavour are maintained.
- Freeze Dried Foods can easily be rehydrated by adding warm water.
- Since moisture is removed it becomes very light in weight and very convenient for traveling because of light weight, no need to refrigerate, and can be directly consumed like snacks.
- It is available in Flakes (grated), Cubes and Powder form. Which can be used for different purposes. Like Flakes can be used on hot Pizza, Upma etc which will melt because of the heat of the food. The Cubes are ideal snack for munching. Spray little salt and pepper to your taste and delightful crunchy snacks are ready to eat. The Powdered Cheese can be used for spraying/sprinkling over Popcorn etc.
- It is ideal for working home makers because of its variety of use because it is convenient, light weight and can be stored without the fear of limited shelf life.
No Need to Refrigerate, Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture. The product will last for years.
Currently available in 70 gms, 100 gms and 200 gms standard packing. Bulk Packing also available