Cheddar is ultimate in versatile Cheeses. It is relatively hard, off white natural cheese. Use it for breakfast on a skillet dish in cheese straws as am appetizer or in a delicious Apple pie for desert.
Cheese has become very common in our homes in last decade. With the change in food habits Cheese has been extensively used. Fresh Cheese from reputed Producers are available off the shelf in Super Stores but it is required to be stored in Refrigerator which means use of expensive electricity.
We Freeze Dry Processed Cheese and thereby remove moisture out of it. This FD Cheese has many advantages.
- It is not required to be kept in refrigerator. Can be stored in a Cool Dry place.
- Freeze Dried Foods is a special technique where all nutrients, vitamins and minerals are preserved and taste, aroma and flavour are maintained.
- Freeze Dried Foods can easily be rehydrated by adding warm water.
- Since moisture is removed it becomes very light in weight and very convenient for traveling because of light weight, no need to refrigerate, and can be directly consumed like snacks.
- It is available in Flakes (grated) and Powder form. Which can be used for different purposes. Like Flakes can be used on hot Pizza, Upma etc which will melt because of the heat of the food. The Cubes are ideal snack for munching. Spray little salt and pepper to your taste and delightful crunchy snacks are ready to eat. The Powdered Cheese can be used for spraying/sprinkling over Popcorn etc.
- It is ideal for working home makers because of its variety of use because it is convenient, light weight and can be stored without the fear of limited shelf life.
- Freeze Dried Cheese is hard but melts easily on hot foods. For re-hydrating the cheese immerse in hot water for few minutes and it will be soft ready to be used the way you like.
No Need to Refrigerate, Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture. The product will last for years.