Nutra-Vita Camel Milk Powder
We are a modern Freeze-Drying Unit processing Fresh Camel Milk to make Freeze Dried Camel Milk Powder. Fresh nutrition rich Camel Milk is sourced from Deep Deserts of Rajasthan from most reliable sources. The Fresh Camel Milk is then Freeze Dried in to our modern Freeze Drying Facility under most hygienic conditions and nutrition rich quality products.
Nutra Vita Camel Milk is packed in Airtight, Food Grade BPA free reusable PET Bottles and sealed by induction machine to ensure moisture protection.
We also provide Camel Milk Powder in Capsule which can easily be swallowed for those who do not prefer to drink milk but wish to derive health benefits.
Currently our available standard packings are:
Camel Milk Powder Camel Milk Powder Capsules
SKU Grams SKU No Capsules
1029P-100 100 gms. 1029P-Cap-100 100 Capsules
1029P-250 250 gms 1029P-CAP-250 250 Capsules
1029P-500 500 gms. Each Capsules has 500mg Camel Milk Powder
Camel Milk Powder
Bulk Packing and B2B supplies, including private labeling facility available.
Benefits of Camel Milk
For centuries, camel milk has been an important source of nutrition for nomadic cultures in harsh environments like deserts. It?s now commercially produced and sold in many countries, as well as available online in powdered form. With cow?s and various plant- and animal-based milks readily at your disposal, you may wonder why some people choose camel milk.
Here are some benefits of camel milk.
- Camel Milk is rich in Calcium and is recommended for malnutrition
- Camel milk can help in providing immunitybecause of its high levels of proteins and other organic compounds.
- Camel milk has such amazing levels of protein, which are not to be found in cow milk or goat milk. Since protein is a basic building block for the body, camel milk promotes the growthand development of your organ systems as well as bones. It is because of this reason that camel milk is often given to malnourished infants and children in many cultures.
- Camel milk and autism: Autism is life-long neuro-development malfunctions characterized by luck of communication and social interaction. It has been found that camel milk can be used as a treatment for autistic patients by reducing oxidative stress rate is due to contain high number of antioxidants in the form of vitamins, including A, C and E and other minerals such as Mg and Zn. Furthermore, these minerals stimulate glutathione manufacturing, have been found containing antibodies equal to the size of immune antibodies in humans, which in turn is working to develop autistic behavior.
- Camel milk has a very high iron content in it. Since iron is an important component of red blood cells, camel milk has been used for preventing anemia. This iron composition of camel milk would improve the circulation of blood and furthermore, the oxygenation of many organ systems and extremities.
- Camel milk contains different immune proteins molecules which can combat different microbes and act as protective agents. The immune system of camel milk possesses IgM, IgG, IgA and even IgD have been found.
- Camel milk in treating diabetes: Camel milk can be recognized by low level of fat and cholesterol, inclusion of vitamins and minerals and important source of insulin. It has been reviewed that camel milk can be useful for treating diabetes. The level of insulin in camel milk was determined to be around 32 ?U/ml which is much more comparing to other bovines, but this is could vary considering lactation stages. In 2005 a group of researchers at Bikaner Diabetes Care Research Center in India investigated the impact camel milk on the control of type 2 diabetes, they found that the consumption f the milk significantly reduced insulin-doses needed to control glycemic and blood glucose.
- Camel milk and anti-cancer
Studies have shown that camel milk works to combat and eradicate the cancer cells (HepG2-MCF7), because camel milk contains high levels of lactoferrins, immunoglobulins and iron – binding glycoprotein. These components act as antitumor, which happens through increasing RNA synthesis and the inhibition of protein kinases and differentiation. It has also been reported that camel milk contains lactoperoxidase which possesses anti-tumor activity. Inclusion of peptidoglycan recognition protein in the milk was first found in camel milk which can fight breast cancer through of take over metastasis.
- Camel milk and anti-inflammatory activity
Camel milk can also be used as anti-inflammatory effect against a number of infectious diseases. Furthermore, it contains vitamins like C, A, B2 and high level of vitamin C and rich in zinc and magnesium. They could be essential to diminish the toxic and oxidative stress effects of some agents. Particularly magnesium which aids vitamins metabolism, biosynthesis of glutathione which is important protects cell damage by toxic agents and enhances antioxidants defense.
- Camel milk can be used as anti-diarrhea medicine
Some researchers studied the effect of camel milk in the treatment of diarrhea. It was revealed that camel milk possesses (lactoperoxidase, peptidoglycan, lactoferrin and lysozyme) and these proteins work with antibodies against rotavirus diarrhea.
- Camel milk and skin diseases treatment
The influence of camel milk consumption and its effect on the skin has been of concern of researchers. Presence of vitamin C in the milk imparts antioxidant skin tissue protective activities. Vitamin C is also necessary to produce collagen protein as it helps the growth of cells and blood vessels and consequently imparts strength and firmness to the skin. Vitamin C also protects the skin from free radicals which causes some skin problems such wrinkles and dryness.
How to make Fresh Milk from Powder:
- Take about 100 ml (one glass) of warm drinking water. Add two teaspoons full of Nutra-Vita Freeze Dried Camel Milk Powder. Stir it well till the entire quantity of powder is dissolved. Fresh Camel Milk is ready to be served.
Disclaimer: This is not a substitute to mother?s milk. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Physician advice must be taken in the case of infants, pregnancy, or lactating mothers.