FETA is a brined curd white cheese made in greece from Ship’s milk or from a mixture of ship and goat milk, It is a crumbly aged cheese commonly produced in blocks and has a slightly grainy texture. FETA is used as a table cheese as well as in salads and pastries, on Potatoes, Pizza in a sandwich as stuffing with salads, cooked vegetables etc.
Cheese has become very common in our homes in last decade. With the change in food habits Cheese has been extensively used. Fresh Cheese from reputed Producers are available off the shelf in Super Stores but it is required to be stored in Refrigerator which means use of expensive electricity.
We Freeze Dry Processed Cheese and thereby remove moisture out of it. This FD Cheese has many advantages.
- It is not required to be kept in refrigerator. Can be stored in a Cool Dry place.
- Freeze Dried Foods is a special technique where all nutrients, vitamins and minerals are preserved and taste, aroma and flavour are maintained.
- Freeze Dried Foods can easily be rehydrated by adding warm water.
- Since moisture is removed it becomes very light in weight and very convenient for traveling because of light weight, no need to refrigerate, and can be directly consumed like snacks.
- Because of its structure, FETA Cheese when dried becomes crumbled hence it is available only in crumbled form.
- It is ideal for working home makers because of its variety of use because it is convenient, lightweight and can be stored without the fear of limited shelf life.
- No Need to Refrigerate, Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture. The product will last for years.
Currently available in 100 gms and 200 gms standard packing. Bulk Packing also available